You have made the first step in achieving what you want from your life. My therapy style is warm, active and engaged. In the therapy relationship, I think it is essential to express humor and remain a real and genuine person.
I believe that people often seek psychotherapy when they feel stuck between two distinct places in their life. Therapy can be the bridge between these two places.
I work with
- Depression and self-esteem
- Individuals and couples
- Trauma and PTSD
- Addiction and recovery
- Identity issues
- Making successful life transitions
- Women's empowerment
- Intimacy and sexual issues
- Mediation and compassionate separation
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
Please call or email me if you are ready for a change!